My Niner Nation

My Niner Nation

Friday, July 29, 2011

Receiving Problems


    I am sure everyone knows by now that Michael Crabtree could miss the 4 - 6 weeks, Crabs injured his left foot again during camp Alex this past June; this will put him far behind the other receivers in training camp/preseason. That makes three preseason's in a row Crabs has missed training camp. One can only imagine with such raw talent where he could be in his pro career if he just put in the time like everyone else.

    To be young is to be foolish….

    There has been talk the 49ers were in the market for a veteran receiver and made a play for Chad Ochocinco. Now 85 is with the Patriots and rumor has it that Malcom Floyd is now in the Niners head lights as well as Braylon Edwards, don't count him out. That being said the chances we land Nnamdi Asomugha are slim to none. I know I said he was all I want in F/A, but with as much money as he will take. We need the money now to bring in a veteran receiver. I would look at the 49ers to bring in either Chris Carr or Carlos Rodgers and a cheaper price, but what from I hear it my be the latter of the two (Blaake has had a thing for Rodgers since the 05 draft')

    Don’t worry My Niner Nation. There is no need to hit the panic button yet. Still a lot of ground to cover till the regular season starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment